Estimated Arrival: Between Feb 02 and Feb 12.
Shipping & Returns: FREE Shipping & EASY Returns!
The VitaXpress is an ideal outdoor mobility scooter with a large 750 Watt 4-pole motor, comfortable 20-inch seat and large 13″ tires. This insanely tough machine features 80 Amp batteries, full suspension, and an astonishing 350 lbs. weight carrying capacity.
- Robust and agile scooter suitable for different terrain conditions
- Compact enough to maneuver within tight spaces
- Powerful motor/controller combination
- Modern electronic features
- 55" long, 26" wide
- 350 lb. capacity
- 13" wheels
- Extended travel range (80AH G-24 batteries included)
- 20" seat standard
- Full suspension
- Full LED light package includes running lights for added visibility and safety
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT SHIPPING:
- How Much Does Shipping Cost?
Shipping is FREE on all of our products (within the continental United States). No minimums required.
- How Long Does It Take To Ship My Order?
As soon as we receive your order, we'll start processing it immediately. Your order will be dispatched to you in 3-5 business days.
- How Long Would It Take To Receive My Order?
After your order is shipped, it will normally take between 3-8 working days for you to receive your items depending on your location.
- How Do I Track My Shipment?
As soon as your order is shipped, we'll send you an email containing your tracking number. You can use it to track exactly where your order is.
- Which Courier Will Deliver My Order?
We work with different shipping providers to ensure the fastest shipping times for you. Some of them are: UPS, FedEx, DHL, USPS as well as other premium couriers.
- Do You Ship Internationally?
At this moment, we only ship within the US.
For more information on shipping, please visit: https://mobilityshoponline.com/pages/shipping-returns
RETURNS:EV Rider charges a 15% restocking fee for ALL returned items.
The return fee is charged back to the dealer or end-user based on wholesale or retail cost.
Returned products must be in selling condition as new.
• Shipping for items qualifying for free shipping will be deducted from the remaining credit of eligible refund item.
• Dealers & end-users must call EV Rider Tech Support and obtain a Return Manufacturer’s Authorization Number (RMA #).
• Do not return units or parts without an RMA #. Returned units or parts without a proper RMA number will be refused or returned at the shipper’s expense.
• Credits will be granted upon inspection of the returned product(s).
• Custom orders and assembly fees if applicable, are non-refundable.
• Dealers may offer a return policy in addition to the basic EV Rider Return Policy.
• Units and Parts must be returned within 30 days from date of purchase and with an authorized RMA #.
• If the part or unit is shipped back to EV Rider by the dealer or end-user:
1) The Customer (dealer or end-user) is responsible for shipping parts or products back to EV Rider at his/her own expense.
2) The product must be packaged carefully and clearly marked with an RMA # so that a credit can be processed accurately.
Improper packaging may cause shipping damage to the product being returned.
This will impact the amount of credit to be refunded.
All damaged parts or units must be replaced and/or repaired at the sender’s expense.
3) Original shipping charges are not refundable.
If the product was sent with “free shipping” the original shipping costs will also be deducted from the refund.
For more information on returns, please visit: https://mobilityshoponline.com/pages/shipping-returns
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via Fedex Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter). The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-NRide scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
• Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
• Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
• Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- This Price Match Policy is not Applicable during the holiday season from November 15th - January 3rd.