Estimated Arrival: Between Sep 25 and Oct 05.
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping & Easy Returns!
The EW-12 features a state of the art digital tablet display and three different storage areas. It’s modern design is complemented by designer LED lights, back rest and comfort riding suspension system. The oversized deluxe seat enhances both riding comfort and driving performance. With a maximum speed of 15 MPH and a travel range up to 40 miles on a single charge the EW-12 can provide all your travel needs. The EW-12 is equipped with an electronic remote key fob on/off power function, alarm system, both rear lockable storage and under seat lockable storage and a bonus front basket!
- MAXIMUM SPEED: 15 MPH (varies based on riders weight and driving terrain)
- TRAVEL RANGE: 40 MILES (varies based on riders weight and driving terrain)
- LARGE DIGITAL DISPLAY: Tablet Style
- MOTOR: 500 watt Trans-Axel Motor
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 350 LBS
- BATTERIES: 48 Volt, 20 AH
- REAR VIEW MIRRORS: Yes, Two Mirrors
- BRAKES: Front and Rear Drum Brakes
- BRAKE LEVERS: Front and Rear
- STORAGE: Rear Box Storage & Under Seat Storage both secure lockable, plus Front Basket
- VARIABLE TWIST THROTTLE: Yes
- SEAT SIZE: 11“ Wide and 21” Deep
- SEAT BASE HEIGHT: From Floor Height 29”
- SMART CHARGER: Yes
- PARKING BRAKE: Yes
- REVERSE SWITCH: Yes
- ELECTRIC HORN: Yes
- GAUGES: Yes, Speedometer with Battery Gauge
- 3 Speed Settings Low, Medium and High
- CLIMBING: 12 degrees
- LIGHTING PACKAGE: Turn Signals, Brake Lights, Front Headlight, Rear Light
- KEYLESS KEY FOB: Yes, Power on/off
- ANTI-THEFT ALARM SYSTEM: Yes, Keyless Remote
- BATTERY INDICATOR GAUGE: Yes
- TIRE SIZE: Front and Rear Tire Size 13.5”/3”
- ALUMINUM RIMS: Yes
- SCOOTER LENGTH: 65”
- SCOOTER WIDTH: 23”
- SCOOTER HEIGHT: 42”
- DECK HEIGHT: 10”
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 3.5”
- WHEEL BASE: 45”
- FRONT SUSPENSION FORK: Yes
- REAR SUSPENSION: Two Heavy Duty Shocks
- SCOOTER WEIGHT: 187 LBS
- SCOOTER SHIP WEIGHT: 250 LBS
- WARRANTY 3 YEAR LIMITED
Most items on our site are “In Stock” and ready to ship. Some items may be either temporarily out-of-stock or are not available for shipment until a specific release date, or require extra time for assembly or other adjustments. For more information, please read the details below.
Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
For example, if you order an In-Stock item on Monday that leaves the warehouse in 1-2 full business days, it will leave the warehouse by end-of-day Wednesday. During checkout, you will get to select a shipping method and see the total time it takes for the item to leave the warehouse and ship to its destination. Please note that business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase on our site and the location to which the items will be delivered, different shipping methods may be available.
Standard Ground Shipping, (3-5 business days)
Most items may be shipped to the 48 contiguous United States via UPS or FEDEX Standard Ground service. You can expect your order to arrive within 3-5 full business days. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact our Customer Service Department within 3 days of delivery at email@example.com . Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation email, as well as your email address and phone number. ELECTRIC WHEELS will make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve the problem.
SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE IMPORTANT
Credit or Refund
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Returning an Item
Standard Return Shipping
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Please include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All products must be returned in good condition, to ensure a credit.
- Complete the return reason questionnaire and include it in the return package.
- Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
Send the return package to the following address:
750 E. Covey Lane, Suite 135
Phoenix, AZ 85024
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- It is recommended that you use UPS whenever possible for your return. Retain the return Tracking Number to monitor delivery status.
- To receive a refund or credit, items must be returned within 10 days of original shipment date.
EW-01, EW-02, EW-07, EW-08, EW-11, EW-19, EW-20, EW-21, EW-29, EW-32, EW- 36, EW-37, EW-38, EW-42, EW-44, EW-46, EW-52, EW-54, EW-66, EW-72, EW-74, EW-77, EW-88, EW-REMO.
Five Year Limited Warranty
Five (5) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame. Cost of $295.
Three Year Limited Warranty
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components, seat post and frame.
One Year Limited Warranty
One (1) Year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be replaced at Ewheels discretion.
Two Month Warranty
Two (2) Months from the date of purchase on the batteries. Batteries are subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a manufacturing defect will become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normal and associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
One Month Warranty
One (1) Month from the date of purchase on the scooter’s charger.
WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
Service and Labor Costs
Unless previously authorized, service calls and labor costs are NOT included or covered under any warranty. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase is always required for warranty service. Please contact Ewheels directly for any assistance in locating a service provider or to make a warranty claim.
Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear like tires, tubes, lights, chains, upholstery and seating, brakes and brake pads, cables, fuses, buttons, shrouds and covers.
Damage, Accidental Damage and Misuse
Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, storage, acts of God, commercial use, or use other than normal, extreme riding, modifications and alterations.
Second Hand Owners and Reselling
No warranty will be offered or honored for second hand owners. The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser.
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
Initiating A Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim, please contact Ewheels service department by calling 888-571-2845, or by email at “Service@ewheelsdealers.com”. Note that before any warranty claims will be fulfilled, satisfactory proof of purchase will be required, and a photo or video of the damaged part must be sent and reviewed by Ewheels.
Returning Faulty Parts
Do not return faulty parts to Ewheels without prior consent. A request for a return authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
SHIPPING DAMAGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES
In the event shipping damage occurs, it must be reported and addressed in a timely manner. Shipping damage claims are time sensitive and cannot be delayed. In the event the packaging is extremely damaged and the bike is beyond repair, please refuse the shipment, and contact Ewheels for further steps.
Shipping – Domestic
When applicable, part costs will be covered under warranty, and all warranty items will be shipped via FedEx Ground. Shipping fees will be at the expense of the purchaser
Shipping – International
When applicable, parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the original purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact Ewheels directly to initiate the warranty process.
*Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded*
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within three months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within three months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within three months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- This Price Match Policy is not Applicable during the holiday season from November 15th - January 3rd.